Cushion covers enhance the look of the plain cushions, sofa, and entire interior as it is said that the first impression is the last. It applies in the case of the cushions also. Whenever anyone sees the cushions, they do not focus first on their inner quality of them, and they rather look over their covers – the designs, prints, and patterns used to create thyme.
Generally, two types of covers are available in the market based on the method used to create them – Handmade or machine-made.
Both are different in their ways, but one can understand the uniqueness of the handmade cushion cover.
Why is Handmade Better Than Machine-made?
Handmade cushion covers have that specialty that machine-made do not. The primary reason buying the former one comes to mind is that they are crafted by hand. Mere listening to this quality creates an image of something cozy and made with hard work.
The local artisans of India try to sustain their traditional art by reflecting them through creating their respective products.
Various benefits will make sure you understand the reality of the importance of handmade products.
Benefits of Handmade Cushion Covers.
- Fine stitching – See both the covers; one will find that the handmade one is more finely stitched with no leftover thread.
- Detailed work – It can be noticed in the handmade overs that every single stitch, every bead used to decorate it.
- Unique designs – The designs, prints, and patterns that the local artisans use are completely different and unique, with no copying condition.
- Durability – Our mothers and grandmothers used to stitch cushion covers, stuffed toys, and bags back then, and if we see their condition today, they will look the same. Even if they have been kept somewhere in the store, they will give a feel as if they were made yesterday.
Thus, in the same way, the durability of the cushion covers handcrafted by the artisans will give your customers a long lifespan.
- Emotions attached – Last, the emotions and feelings while purchasing handmade items are incomparable. When we recognize that something is handmade, the one feels elated and stuck to it. It gives a special touch to the cushion covers.
Designs and Patterns are Available With Us.
- Multi-colored lining pattern – These beautifully designed and crafted lining designs with a variety of colors will match any of your sofa covers and bedsheets. Following the trend of multi-shades in one place, our artisans have manufactured stylish cushion covers for our clients.
- All over geometric design – The symmetric designs of these cushion covers give a balanced look to the sofas. These covers are soft and comfortable that provide both the benefits – one that of convenience and a great look.
- Kilim designs – The traditional art of kilim is what our artisans are trying to deliver. The combination of fresh designs of covers and traditional art forms is the specialty of Shree Sai. Geometric kilim patterns on cushion covers will provide a required look to the interior.
Why Choose Us?
Shree Sai is a team that has not become a leading manufacturer, exporter, and supplier because of owners but because of our local artisans’ dedication, creativity, and hard work.
- We believe in motivating and embracing the artisans financially and emotionally so they can endeavor to make our culture, tradition, and arts and crafts survive till the end.
- With 35+ years of experience in manufacturing, exporting, and supplying handmade home furnishing products, we have tried to improve our manufacturing and management policies to provide upgraded products.
- With 600+ craftsmanship, our artisans have produced more than 3000 products in the home furnishing range.
- Producing with a customer-centric approach and ensuring to convince them through timely delivery, quality products, and affordable prices is a significant purpose of our business.
We hope that getting to know about the making process, the outcome, and why one should choose handmade cushion covers was exciting and connecting. The Shree Sai family works for its clients by considering them a part of this family.